My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Law, Business Formation & Commercial Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
G. Scott Hoke, P.A. advocates for clients in Business Law, Business Formation and Commercial Law cases. Based in Champlin, MN I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Minneapolis-St. Paul-Twin Cities. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 20 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
G. Scott Hoke, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Minnesota law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Minnesota, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Commercial Law: As a business owner or entrepreneur, you need to be represented by a skilled, experienced attorney who is knowledgeable about commercial law matters. I am prepared to help you with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, purchase and sale, real estate agreements and more.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: At G. Scott Hoke, P.A., I meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate transactions, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. For help from a knowledgeable and experienced commercial real estate lawyer, contact me today.
- Estate Planning: I handle Minnesota estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Trusts: I help clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Probate and Estate Administration: At G. Scott Hoke, P.A., I guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare Minnesota powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Community & Homeowners Association Law: In condominium or homeowners associations, an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on everyone involved. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo and homeowners association law. I am committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
When you retain the services of G. Scott Hoke, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Champlin law firm today
G. Scott Hoke, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in . Call the firm at 763-312-6160 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.